Registration

Registration for our Spring/Summer 2017 Sale will be January 10th at 8pm in the evening.
To register to sell or VOLUNTEER for our Spring Whale of A Sale Consignment Sale, please go to:
www.myconsignmentmanager.com/whaleofasale. If you have not sold or volunteered with us in the past you will need to create an account first.


My Consignment Manager Log In Screen
As the instructions state, if you are new to My Consignment Manager, click on:
CREATE USER ACCOUNT
(go to First Time Users)

If you have used My Consignment Manager before, either with our sale or another sale click on:
REGISTER HERE
(go to Returning Users)

VOLUNTEERS
You will need to still create an account but make sure that you sign up just to volunteer or you will be charged the fee to register.

First Time Users
After you have clicked on CREATE USER ACCOUNT, complete the on-line form to set up
your username and password. Be sure to read the terms and conditions and then click the box to accept.

********Please note that your user id and password are case sensitive.

Fill out all fields and click: CREATE ACCOUNT


Returning Users
If you have used My Consignment Manager before you will simply enter your previously created user id and password to register for our sale. You will be taken to the SALES REGISTRATION OPTIONS page to register for the upcoming sale.
Follow the prompts to register for our Spring Sale.

You should get a confirmation email. If you don't, email us at thewhaleofasale@gmail.com

YEA! Just over a month to go! It's a great week to start pulling your items together.
Remember - Spring/Summer ITEMS ONLY!!! This includes Spring transitional items!

Sellers will receive 70% of their proceeds and the remaining 30% will go to help support VHUMC, including our Preschool and Elementary Departments and the MDO program of Vestavia Day School.

A seller’s registration fee of $6.00 is required to offset expenses of the sale. This $6.00 registration fee will be deducted from your proceeds check.

Each Consignor must have a minimum of 25 items to participate. There is a maximum of 200 items per seller.

The preview sale open ONLY to those who are selling and/or volunteering with us will be held Thursday, February 23rd. This sale is strictly for Consignors and Volunteers and we will have someone there to check you in prior to shopping.

The sale opens to the public Thursday, February 23rd at 5:00pm!!

Be sure to Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @thewhaleofasale!